Hardcore Genre's Song

                                      source:-(http://merchnow.com/catalogs/myka-relocate)

          Though Hardcore is often confused for some kind of satanic worshipping Metal, (I think it's the yelling and screaming that does it) for me, it could not be further from the truth. Hardcore is first and foremost about a real world community where mateship is everything, and 'staying true' to oneself (or personal integrity) is key.

Other kids my age spent their youth getting wasted (often as young as possible) and always talking about "things they wish they could forget" —that's their choice, mind you.


I am proud to say that both as a young lad who lived for hanging out with his friends at shows, and now as a free thinking adult, Hardcore was, and remains, a positive influence in my life.

What others think about hardcore's type song

         source:-(http://teamrock.com/news/2017-02-02/asking-alexandria-refuse-to-play-it-safe)               

          "Personally, Hardcore to me is more than just a genre, it sounds cliché but it is literally so much more. Hardcore has these certain morals and values that most genres don't have. I mean, look at the word itself, "Hard" "Core" It is rough and 'noisy' but has so much core, so much meaning, may it be conveying a message of brotherhood and   

 belonging, or raising awareness about issues in todays society. I don't solely listen to hardcore as i love a lot of other genres too, but to me hardcore is my favourite genre, not just for the sound that gets you pumped up, but for its true core."
                                                                                                                     by:-Madeline Hayne (2014)

       source:-(https://www.altpress.com/news/entry/a_day_to_remember_bring_me_the_horizon)


          "I think a big reason I (still) listen to hardcore is because it (I feel) has a tendency to speak out to disenfranchised youth. Growing up I felt like I didn't really fit in with kids in my high school, I didn't really care for hip-hop or pop music, hardcore was sort of like having a friend that I could relate to if that makes sense. It's a deeply personal connection and it felt like it was, in a sense, my own music tailored to my tastes as if the bands somehow got a hold of my diary and wrote songs based off it. It's often hard to justify one's personal preferences but I think a lot of the passion for hardcore that came from the kids was it that it truly meant something to us, a lot of bands sang (or screamed about I supposed) how it was more than music that it was a way of life and it was. Hardcore was about much more than just making noisy music that your parents and high school peers hated, it was a communal effort, kids booked their own shows, put out their own records, we created it and it's rare to see that in other forms of music.

I think the biggest factor that really sold me on hardcore were the shows. There were no security guards, no private dressing rooms a lot of them were in some kid's basement. The bands were just as much attending the shows as the kids were and the stage was not considered off-limits, bands would share the microphone with fans,  during the chorus there would be huge piles of kids climbing on top of each other to sing along. Shows were very intimate, bands were (for the most part) not above hanging out with fans while on tour and making friends. It was tight knit and I'm writing this in past tense because I feel like it's really missing in the scene now and I think a large part of that is because of the internet but I've written enough so there is my two cents. :)"
                                                                                                                              by:-Mic Wright (2014)
                   source:-(https://www.emaze.com/@ACCFZQFI/bring-me-the-horizon)
               

          "Straight to the point kind of music, no (or very little) marketing, reputation of a band defined by the quality of their live performances. The energy is also very unique"
                                                                                                                                   by:-David Bouchare (2012)

                                                source:-(https://www.google.com/searchwage+war)
          
          "Hardcore is more than music, it’s a lifestyle. Yes, it’s a rather clichéd sentiment, but it’s true. People who listen to hardcore become consumed by it. It affects their thinking, the way they live their life. It affects the people they surround themselves with and most of all, it affects the person they will become and also, there are differences between people that only litsen to hardcore and the people who trully litsen to hardcore"
                                                 by:-Khairul Ammar (2018)





Comments