The Leader I Admire The Most

Leadership






Leaders are many things. They are those what lead and push others to achieve goals and ideas. There have been many who have influenced my life but none more prominent that my father. He has been an awesome dad for both my sister and I and a wonderful husband to my mother. He has taught me the meaning a good man and the leader of a family.




My father was born in the year 1960 to a Chinese immigrant father and a Baba Nyonya mother and was the third among 8 bothers and sisters. He was raised in Melacca and later moved to Kuala Lumpur, where he met my mother. He is a 3rd dan black belt in Taekwondo and enjoys scuba diving. He now works in Sabah as a petrol pump manager.





Throughout my life my father has inspired me in many ways. He was always a hardworking man and often put in extra hours to ensure that the results were satisfying. Even though he spent a lot of his time at work, he made time for his family as well. He always ensured that his family came first. In no way was he prefect though. He, just like the rest of us, has made mistakes. One thing he has often reminded of is that its okay to make mistake so long as we do not make them again and learn from them.   



No other man comes close to my dad. Hopefully one day I can become a man as great as he is. 

Comments