The Leader that I admire the Most


Everyone has their own idol that they like the most due to a lot of reason based on their personality and any other reason in the world, for me the person that I idol the most is my own father. He is an ordinary person with some extraordinary traits.


For instance, my dad really works hard for my family. Not particularly worked hard to earn money for my family. For example, back in the olden days, he regularly teaches me everything about my mathematics subject   every time he came back from work at his office. There are even times that he stays up late just to get ahead of me in my mathematics subject so he can teach me math. He believed that once I get the hang of math, every other subject is a piece of cake to master. As a result, I got an “A” for my math subject in SPM. 
My father is an important person to me. If there is any problem in the family, my dad is the one who make the decision even though he is in a tight spot with his work. He even once told me this “..there is nothing much much more important than your own family..”. So the result is I put my family priorities ahead of me than anything.


Although, I was not born in a rich environment, my father was able to provide me and my other family member with sufficient food, protection and also vacation. Every year my father plans to go a vacation anywhere in the world to improve family bonding time.  He even willing to get back to home late once a while so his plans for annual vacation is still ongoing. I don’t know about other people, but I really amazed with my father than other people in the world.






Comments