The leader that i admire the most.

Many of us have a leader to be as an example in our life. They tend to set a leader from any background. The leader can be a person from sports, politics or education. Anyone in the world can be a leader. It does not require a qualification to be a leader. All human being in this world can be leader not matter of their background.

In my case, my leader is my dad. Not matter what he have done, he still a good leader example of mine. He have done alot of things in my life which he can set an example. A leader can be alot to admire. Not to forget my mom is also my leader who have raised me. 

My father have do alot for me. Since small he has raised us to a good person. All fathers in the world is a good leader. For me he will be a good leader that can be an example for me.Even though he is not around us anymore, he will be a good person for ever. 

Simce my mother passed away, he have been doing all the work by himself alone. Others wasn’t there to help us but he was there all the time. As a leader of family he didn’t forget his kids and carry one with his life. He manage to tackle all the problems and faced the situation all by himself. 

Everyday he will not forget to make sure our food is ready before we go for school. He will come back home during lunch time in order to make sure we are ready for our school and will send us to school. This shows how he was a good leader of family. Of course we have contributed some work. Not all can be done by himself. He also have some work to do in the office in order to make sure we can stay healty and peacefully. 




We do house work and help him as much we can so we can reduce his burden. As leader of the house, he have never forgetten us even he have a lot of work for him to do. He somehow will manage to make sure all safe and be satisfied. 

Another things we can example for him as a leader is on how he make things works. There is alot of things that i can relate him as a leader. Not matter how small is the outcome but the effort from himslef was a great things as a leader. 

Without him as a excellent leader, I wouldn’t be a person that manage to see the world according.

source : google images

source : own

source : own
Image result for dad images
source : google images


Comments